The SNUBA Adventure is a guided underwater tour offered by authorized SNUBA Recreational Centers worldwide. This unique, entertaining experience allows you to be in and out of the water in less than an hour; offering an extraordinary experience without time-consuming classes or training.
During the tour you will come face-to-face with some of the most beautiful marine life in the underwater world. Swim with a school of fish, come across a hiding ray, catch a glimpse of a sleepy turtle, and take in the vibrant colors of the coral around you–– you’ll discover a world of incomparable beauty!
A typical SNUBA Adventure consists of the following:
- Qualify for the Tour:
- At least 8 years of age or older
- In good health or cleared by a physician to dive (you are required to complete and sign a brief Participant Record & Liability Release Form)
- Have basic swimming skills and be comfortable in the water
- Participate in a 15-minute Safety Briefing about the SNUBA system and what to expect during your tour
- Review and practice the skills discussed during the briefing, including: hand signals for underwater communication, mask clearing, proper breathing, skills for controlled ascents and descents, ear equalization techniques and more
- A certified SNUBA Guide will fit you with a SNUBA harness, mask, fins and weight belt
- You will not carry the air cylinder, as it rests on the SNUBA Raft at the surface
- Your air line connects from the back of the harness to the air cylinder on the Raft at the surface
- Your SNUBA Guide will be with you for your entire tour. You’ll SNUBA dive along a preset “SNUBA Trail” for the tour of a lifetime
- You can return to the Raft at the surface to rest or take a break at any time during your tour
- Underwater tour duration is approximately 25-minutes
Post-tour you may have the opportunity to purchase photos, videos and memorabilia. We also encourage you to share your experience with us, leave a comment on our Testimonials page!