SNUBA is not for sale. It is a licensed, underwater touring program offered by authorized SNUBA Recreational Centers.
Did you know?
- SNUBA International, Inc. and its licensed SNUBA Recreational Centers around the world represent the largest affiliated dive operation in the world.
- SNUBA Recreational Centers have conducted over 6 million dives without a single injury claim.
- SNUBA Recreational Centers conduct as many as 2,500 SNUBA dives per day.
- Many of the largest diving operations in Hawaii, the Pacific and Caribbean are SNUBA Recreational Centers.
- SNUBA Guides throughout the world have some of the highest incomes of resort diving professionals.
- SNUBA International offers worldwide professional liability insurance coverage for its staff of SNUBA Guide professionals, which is provided by Vicencia and Buckley.
- SNUBA participants are mainly first time divers with basic swimming skills and/or snorkeling experience.
- The minimum age for a SNUBA participant is 8 years old. SNUBA Doo is available to children ages 4 to 7.
- The SNUBA dive system is not offered for sale and can only be experienced through licensed SNUBA Recreational Centers who provide guided supervision.
- Some of the most successful SNUBA operations are found aboard snorkel boats where guests are offered the option to Go Beyond Snorkeling with the SNUBA experience.
- The cost of becoming a SNUBA licensee is very affordable and financial results are realized almost immediately.